Debian bug triage

Hi all,

there's about 90 Zsh bugs open in Debian as of right now[1]. Most,
maybe all, belong upstream.

I am doing a bit or triage atm and was wondering if it would be OK to
simply compile a list of still-valid bugs and dump the URLs on this
list. The bug reports would already contain anything needed to
reproduce. It would save work on my, and presumably your, side to keep
the details in the reports and not copy & reformat them here.

If anyone wants to chuck in and drink from the firehose, this [2] is
the place to go.

--
Richard

[1] http://qa.debian.org/data/bts/graphs/z/zsh.png