Re: BUG: Autocompletion for umount doesn't handle spaces in mount points

On Fri, 18 May 2012 00:18:40 -0700
David Lee <davidomundo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Autocompletion for umount lists mount points clipped at the first
> space. For example, if I have "/Volumes/Media Drive" and
> "/Volumes/Media Disk", autocomplete for amount will only list a single
> "/Volumes/Media".

I couldn't get this in my simple experiment; the mount point I made
showed up in the list as "/tmp/router\ usb".  This was with an
up-to-date shell from CVS, but I don't think this is likely to have
changed.  There's apparently some other ingredient.