Re: zsh 5.0.0 released, finally

On Jul 25, 10:13am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I think intro.ms has been edited in that form.  The original source is
} lost to history (or we wouldn't be carrying round a .ms file at all).

intro.ms *is* the original source.  Yes, back in the '80s we used to
edit *roff files directly.  It was fairly innovative for my PhD thesis
to be written it laTeX ... which had to be converted to *roff to print,
as I recall.