Re: Access to CVS

On Dec 16,  4:50am, Phil Pennock wrote:
}
} *sigh* Dumbass mis-statement on my part, sorry.

OK, I now count about ten messages *since* Oliver's summary in 30877 that
have useful information about git procedures applicable to using it for
zsh in conjuction with the mailing list for patches.

Anybody want to summarize *again*?

As PWS noted, there really wasn't much reason for zsh-development-guide
to have this kind of detail for CVS, because CVS doesn't have very many
options for how to use it.  Git is complex enough that I think we should
give additional guidance to avoid missteps.