Re: zsh completion for "svn" is obsolete

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 01:25:58PM +0100, Yann Ollivier wrote:
> A related issue has been discussed and fixed in the past (completion
> after hitting "svn <TAB>"), but this one seems to be still
> unresolved.

Hrm, I'm now confused. No idea anymore what made me convinced that
this has been fixed anymore. Workers 30046
(http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg01464.html), cited above by
Vincent has nothing to do with completion, just with VCS_Info. But
maybe I considered that commit to be the fix despite its from 2011 and
pre-4.3.17 (the bug has been reported against 4.3.17). The only
svn-related thing between 4.3.17 and 5.0.0 was "30197: complete
subversion changelists". I'm sorry for the mixup.

But this also means I've no idea to which commit Yann refers to.

In the end, svn 1.7 completion is still open, with two reports:
Workers 30963 (by Vincent against the Debian package, forwarded by me
to zsh-workers: http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2013/msg00026.html) and
Workers 30539 (by Yann, directly:
http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2012/msg00460.html)

		Kind regards, Axel