Re: [RFC] zsh/zpython module

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:20:46 +0300 (FET)
zyx@xxxxx wrote:
> Wondering if I write zsh/zpython module will it be included?

If it's compact enough, we could include it, probably turned off by
default to avoid inflicting configuration problems on people who don't
need it.

I think the key things it would need would be a way of accessing shell
variables, including special variables, and a way of calling shell
functions and builtins.  None of those should be particularly difficult.