Re: [RFC] zsh/zpython module

MInimal working version is here: https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/zsh/src/zpython (branch zpython) (supports only zpython built-in and zsh.eval() in zsh module). Wondering whether there exists a list of API functions I can use in my module. I failed to figure out how to get variable values alongside with their type. Did not try functions and builtins.

http://titov.by - Путь выхода из кризиса!