Re: git updates stalled?

On Feb 17,  9:35am, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} looks like I'll need to lookup names one at a time now).  It also appears
} that developers on the project aren't given any write permission (only
} admins), so I don't think I'll be able to commit anything to the new git
} repo.

I'm poking around in the admin UI trying to figure out how to enable git
commits for developers, since we obviously need that whether or not we
switch entirely to git in the short term.

I'll send a follow-up whether or not I figure it out.

--
Barton E. Schaefer