Re: Augmenting a Sticky Emulation Mode

On Apr 29, 11:11am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: Re: Augmenting a Sticky Emulation Mode
}
} [Re-routing to -workers]
}
} Hmm, this may be a real bug.  I don't see exactly this with a fresh
} build on MacOS, but I do see something a little funny.

OK, I found the problem, but I don't know what to do to fix it.

It's the "no" prefix.

macadamia<506> emulate -R sh -o noshglob -c 'foo() { setopt; }'; foo
interactive
longlistjobs
monitor
shinstdin
macadamia<509> emulate -R sh +o shglob -c 'foo() { setopt; }'; foo
interactive
monitor
noshglob
shinstdin

The -o option to emulate doesn't know how to invert an option when the
"no" is put in front of it, and ends up treating it as the positive of
something else, probably garbage in the data structure.