Re: Test suite failures on GNU Hurd: Test ../../Test/C02cond.ztst failed: bad status 1, expected 0

On Jun 19,  1:08am, Axel Beckert wrote:
}
} So I wonder: Why does the test suite fail while -c seems to work fine
} on the command line on GNU Hurd?

I'm just guessing, but I suspect that because the automated build
process doesn't have a terminal, then /dev/tty doesn't stat as a char
device.  Yes, I know that seems unlikely.

Someone with access to the build could try replacing /dev/tty with
/dev/zero or /dev/random in that test; if that "fixes" it, then the
problem is with the implementation of /dev/tty ...