Running 5.0.2 in an emacs buffer

I guess this is actually an old bug, but I've never run zsh inside emacs
with zsh debugging compiled in.

Src/utils.c:1590: BUG: Impossible TIOCGWINSZ rows
Src/utils.c:1614: BUG: Impossible TIOCGWINSZ cols

This happens periodically, which means zsh is for some reason getting
WINCH signals.  Which is useless, because ...

Turns out that however it is emacs manages its pty, ioctl(TIOCGWINSZ)
returns 0 lines and columns.  Zsh therefore defaults them to 24 and 80
unless they've been asserted as something else in the termcap/terminfo.

I'm not sure what the right thing to do would be, or if there are any
emacs experts left on this list to suggest something.