Re: Doc/Doc/help (was: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system))

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:31:10 -0800
> On Nov 18,  4:23pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> }
> } > Author: Martin Vaeth <vaeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> } > Date:   Tue Nov 12 17:41:40 2013 +0000
> }
> } I presume I applied the patch from the wrong directory.
>
> How did you get git to say the Author was Martin?

--author is a standard option.  To be consistent I also use --date with
the date from the email, though that's arguable (particular since
I don't bother for my own commits).

pws