Re: Doc/Doc/help (was: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system))

On Nov 18,  4:36pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Doc/Doc/help (was: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install r
}
} > } > Author: Martin Vaeth <vaeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
} > } > Date:   Tue Nov 12 17:41:40 2013 +0000
}
} --author is a standard option.  To be consistent I also use --date with
} the date from the email, though that's arguable (particular since
} I don't bother for my own commits).

Aha.  I don't think this has been consistently done (I know I haven't
been doing it when I commit on behalf of someone else).

Furthermore it confused me into believing that Martin had been given
permission to do his own commits.  Is there a way to show the person
who actually changed the repository as well as / instead of the
asserted "author"?