Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Fwd: Problem with RM_STAR_WAIT
- X-seq: zsh-workers 32028
- From: İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Problem with RM_STAR_WAIT
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:27:01 +0200
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=donmez.ws; s=www; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=0z91yFf3xRl0V02LFuTR8akBhfXgPUyI2cTv7ERicqQ=; b=CL7GAD/AyssXUSC9oJCqxn2SCTJBJ+byNj2PY5WCRmWMAXZC4SaFKICBwokzikIohQ eFnRoaIrk4tHW9soesEPnjpAkpI8CFkkGrwzBx0HLkvuHVPA+7gmNMBErxYD4Bvme0X2 aT3a7ahC59YKMqlGzIGZn+yM5HpBd7fLXM5fo=
- In-reply-to: <131119082107.ZM18163@torch.brasslantern.com>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CAJ1KOAgAQnzge0v02b8KxW8uL3F4T9hxi4kaS5Ws7UKVjX8O-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ1KOAhuOPatpOMF1wkbEqHNVi=GhQGHe8czmMbnep1g+1+V2w@mail.gmail.com> <131119082107.ZM18163@torch.brasslantern.com>
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2:04pm, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> } Probably this is more important for zsh-workers list.
> zsh-workers receives everything sent to zsh-users ... I saw this before
> but didn't have time to do anything with it right then and so left it
> for someone else. Apparently everyone else did, too.
> } [/havana/t/z]> rm *
> } zsh: sure you want to delete all the files in /havana/t/z? (waiting ten
> } seconds)^C
> } [yn]? y
> } After CTRL-C I think zsh should just stop processing and don't ask the
> } yes/no, because entering 'y' here has no effect.
> This is pretty simple to fix. A ctrl+c here must have been effective at
> some point in the past, I'd think, or there'd be no point in waiting the
> ten seconds, since we next block forever at the [y/n] prompt.
> Patch below.
Works fine, thanks a lot!
Messages sorted by: