Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: Install run-help and *.zwc files system wide in build system)

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:01:00 -0800
> Er, this patch doesn't actually have anything to do with generating the
> helpfiles ... this is creating run-help and _run-help ...

Generating helpfiles doesn't, so far as I can see, involve substituting
anything within the file, or this is there some further issue?

> This patch is basically what I was thinking of, though it still seems
> like overkill to put the entire tree of functions through the sed when
> we know there are exactly two files (BTW your patch missed _run-help)
> that are going to be affected.

OK, I've submitted it with the change to _run-help.  This looks like it
satisfies all the basic requirements.

Now I need to make 5.0.2-test-2 and draw attention to this addition.

pws