Re: Helpfiles again (was Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: etc.))

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:24:36 +0900
"Jun T." <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The following two files under Completion/ contain non-UTF-8 character:
>
> (1) Completion/Unix/Command/_systemd: line 3, name of the author.
> The character is an 'e' with accent (in latin1 encoding, i.e., ISO8859-1).

Hmmm.... might be safer to fudge it as "e'".  There's not really any
need for non-ASCII characters in functions.  (Or simply convert to
UTF-8 but I think the simpler the better.)

(I don't think I'm going to try to post this patch...)

> (2) Completion/BSD/Command/_portaudit: line 9, just before the '\' at
> the end of line. The char is 0xA0 (non-breaking space in latin1 encoding?).
>
> I believe the 0xA0 in (2) should be replaced with a simple space 0x20.

Indeed.

I'll commit directly.

pws