Re: vcs_info '%r' doesn't work properly when entered a subdirectory of a git repository through a symlink

On Thu Nov 28 14:03:27 2013, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Nov 27, 11:23pm, Hong Xu wrote:
}
} I tested the attached patch and it fixes the issue without breaking %S
} for me. Please give it a try, and if it is good, could you include this
} patch?

Does the following also work for you?  I'd like to preserve 31985 if
possible.

<...>

Yes the patch also works for me. I can see that this patch is more reasonable, as hg also uses the same way.

Hong