Re: Simulating ZLE_RPROMPT_INDENT=0

On Dec 18, 11:33pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} Anwway, there are probably other places in the code that could benefit
} from knowing about YE/sam, so I've captured it in another global that
} goes with hasam and hasxn.  I also included code that makes use of
} that to initialize rprompt_indent, but wrapped it in "#if 0" so as
} not to change that behavior until after 5.0.4, because I'm sure it's
} going to need some field testing.

The code is actually simpler that way because we can fall back on the
default import-from-the-environment in createparamtable() rather than
having to do a special case in setupvals().