Re: PATCH _cd: completion fails for

On Dec 30,  4:15pm, Carlo wrote:
}
} It turns out the gcc I used (gcc (GCC) 4.9.0 20130811 (experimental)) built
} many open source tools successfully, just not zsh.
}
} It linked against a strange libiconv library, which gave a
}
} With clang (Apple LLVM version 5.0 (clang-500.2.79)) the resulting zsh i
} working now; did not have to apply your patch to _cd.

I've made a note about this in the MACHINES file.  If anyone has any
other information (knows this is fixed with a different version of GCC,
for example) please let us know.