Re: zsh 5.0.7

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 08:38:47PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> I'd like to release 5.0.7 imminently to get the environment fix for
> integer evaluation out.  There's some other interesting stuff, too.

Indeed.

> Anything else needs doing right now?

Hopefully not. ;-)

FYI: We (the Debian packagers of zsh) would be happy to see the
release of 5.0.7 rather soon, too. The freeze for the next Debian
stable is scheduled for the beginning of November and we'd need to get
5.0.7 uploaded latest on 24th of October to get it in. Preferably much
sooner, though.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)