Re: first adventures

On 10/29/2014 09:07 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Oct 29,  4:31pm, Ray Andrews wrote:

The problem with asking focused questions is that they feed on one's
preconceived notions of what needs to be done, rather than revealing
what has already BEEN done ...
Indeed sir. I am very well aware of my limitations. I work within the paradigm that I'm used to, and expanding that will take time. To misquote Rumsfeld, there are things I know I don't know
and things I don't know I don't know and things I know that are wrong ;-)
torch% setopt DEBUG_BEFORE_CMD
Later ...

Ouch; please don't do that.

	print -S "$THIS_TOPLEVEL_CMD"

Seems to work, and probably a whole lot less less trouble for the shell, I'm guessing. That's a good example of something I wouldn't have even imagined could be done so simply.

Arigatou gozaimasu Sensei