Re: Zsh bugfixes released by RedHat

On 11/06/2014 07:56 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2014-1806.html

Anybody know if these are new patches invented by RedHat,
or something they selectively picked up from our git?

I don't immediately recognize the descriptions in the errata.

Do people ever tinker with zsh on any level above the personal and not
coordinate it with you guys?  Wouldn't that end up creating quite a mess?
Shouldn't they at least offer a patch to you so that it might become
official everywhere?  It seems both rude and irresponsible. Or is that
sort of thing considered normal?