Re: Confirming X02zlevi test failures

On Nov 23,  4:44pm, Jun T. wrote:
}
} -stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24 werase undef tabs
} +stty 38400 columns 80 rows 24 tabs -icanon -iexten

I wonder if this isn't more to do with the success than the changes
in flushing/timing?  With -icanon here, the initial state of the
terminal may not have to be changed before the first bytes are read
from the master connection.