Re: PATCH: default vi-mode key bindings

On Dec 4,  7:28pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} The undo bindings are a change to existing behaviour.
} I think it is better that someone has to explicitly select the
} vi-compatible single level undo/redo toggling and that the default is
} multi-level undo with redo on Ctrl-R. Ctrl-R is currently redisplay.

I will bow to the majority opinion on this because I rarely use vi-mode
in zsh, but I will say that I have lost more work to vim's multi-level
undo than to practically any other catastrophe I can think of.

This is probably because my fingers are conditioned by so many years of
using vi before vim even existed.

} The other keys are all vim bindings starting with a g prefix.

Maybe the thing to do here is to create a new keymap with vim bindings?