vi mode question.

On 12/05/2014 10:55 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

All,
Edit the command in a way that one is comfortable with? Not everyone likes Emacs keybindings.

Alright then, vi command mode at the command line is actively used. As I mentioned, I had wondered if this was some sort of modification of what happened inside vi itself. Or perhaps some editing feature that I don't know about. Whatever folks like of course.