Re: Interrupting globs (Re: Something rotten in tar completion)

On Dec 6,  1:40am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > brunch  -- alias for '!git branch -v|sed -e 's/t/ /g' -e 's/(.{'$((
}
} This is the .gitconfig line, didn't notice the completion listing
} mungled it up a bit.

Hmm, somebody needs some more quoting on what they pass to compadd?

} Not likely that it matters, but I don't want you
} guys to think I'm some kind of crazy person that replaces the letter t
} with spaces in commit messages.

We might think yourtkeyboardthastatbrokentspacebar ...