Re: PATCH: remove work of art in _umount

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/14/2014 10:44 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
>>
>> Please don't send useless messages like this to -workers.
>
> Pardon, but it would be very useful to me to know who wrote that.

So in these cases, git blame comes in very handy (or git gui blame),
just run git gui blame **/_mount, scroll down to the line and click
it, and it'll tell you the last commit that touched the line. It also
lets you blame the parent of that commit so you can see older changes
easily.

9382be33479f
+2008-01-19  Peter Stephenson  <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
+
+    * users/12461: Completion/Unix/Command/_mount: mount points
+    weren't completed properly for umount.

--
Mikael Magnusson