Optimise Your Fleet Management | Vehicle Tracking From $14.50/Month

If you have trouble reading this email, click here for a web-based version

Hello,My name is Sophie and I'm with Vehicle Tracking Quotes.I am doing some research on businesses in your area and would liketo suggest a Vehicle Tracking System, which could help you save up to £1,000 a year per vehicle on reduced fuel costs.

Compare Prices Now

• Save up to $1,800 a year per vehicle on reduced fuel costs• Increase fuel efficiency by 40%• Improve service with accurate arrival times• Receive a 30% discount with insurance companies

Vehicle Tracking Quotes is happy to provide you with a no-obligation quoteso we can show you how much we can help your business.

Best regards,SophieVehicle Tracking Quotes

Why are we contacting you?Vehicle Tracking Quotes is a free service providing an easy-to-use sourcingtool for finding office equipment and business services. We assistbusinesses by sourcing products and services, at a cost-efficient rate, directfrom the supplier. If you wish, you may unsubscribe below.

This e-mail has been sent to zsh-workers@xxxxxxx, respecting the legal rights regarding e-mail marketing and data protection laws in Europe. If you consider that this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please let us know as soon as possible. To remove your e-mail from our mailing list, click here.