Re: Mikael's latest patch set (Re: [zsh:code] 19 new commits to zsh Code)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 16:15:19 -0800
Ray Andrews <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/06/2015 04:02 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > After "git pull"ing this, A05execution.ztst deadlocked on me again for
> > the first time in several weeks.  It always seems to do so right after
> > a recompile, if it is going to do it at all.
> >
> All good here, and previous error I mentioned is gone too.
>
> Is a report like this of any use?

It's generally at least potentially useful to send a report any time
you think you might be seeing something different from other people (you
have to do a bit of guess work based on silence :-)), or to confirm
something you were seeing has gone away.

The problem Bart's reporting has been very intermittent anyway --- it's
probably something like a race involving signal handling, but we don't
know.  We'd obviously like to here if anyone can get it to turn up
every time.

pws