probably nothing 'segmentation fault'

I got a seg fault that crashed geany, but it was while hot swapping the working font which I was in the process of editing, so it's hardly surprising that geany crashed, tho I'd not expect it's zsh's fault. Probably not an issue. BTW, if anyone is interested, after looking at various fonts for the best 'programmer's font' I decided to make my own, featuring robustly differentiated characters, eg. two single quotes can't be mistaken for a double quote, 1Il| are unconfusable, the period is bigger so I might stop trying to source binaries, etc. If anyone wants, contact me privately.