Re: completion problem with '291' ok with '274'.

On 02/11/2015 12:54 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On Feb 11, 2015 9:40 AM, "Ray Andrews" <rayandrews@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reading symbols from ./zsh-5.0.7-293...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.

Aha.  "make install" has stripped the symbol table from the binary.  Can
you use the binary from your build tree instead?

I don't do a 'make install', just 'make' and 'make check'. Mind, this is with 'disable-dynamic' (sp?) and that custom config file you sent, however 274 was built the same way and it's fine, so that seems an unlikely clue. I just tried a 'make install' on a lark but it changed nothing. Binary size is 1264492 if that is any hint of some compile issue.