From: <zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM
Subject: ezmlm warning
To: in4mer@xxxxxxxxx

zsh-workers@xxxxxxx mailing list.

at zsh-workers-owner@xxxxxxx.

Messages to you from the zsh-workers mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the zsh-workers mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the zsh-workers mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <zsh-workers-get.123_145@xxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: