Re: Attempt to document aliasing more fully

On Mar 15,  6:35pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Attempt to document aliasing more fully
}
} On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:54:06 -0700
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > So here is what I have (see diff below).  This describes the situation
} > prior to workers/34641.  To keep 34641, we'd just have to add another
} > itemiz() calling out command separators as a separate class of "word",
} > though I still think that if included, those should (a) still exclude
} > newline and (b) require "alias -g".
}
} Thanks, that looks reasonable.

OK, I'll start by committing that and we can go from there.