do you need data recovery?

We have made helping people our business. We only do data recovery, we do
it all day, every day - we have become the very best in this field. We have
seen all types of problems and solved nearly all of them!

Why we are here?
Data – Important assets of enterprises and individuals, is the key
element of great success. Virus Attack, Back-up failure, Hard Disk Drive
Crash, System Failure, Nature Disasters, Human Errors are one of the causes
of Data Loss, which might potentially cause million and billions loss of
profit. IntelliRecovery experts with their overwhelming experience,
state-of-the-art tools and deep knowledge provide finest and innovative
Data Recovery Solutions for all types of storage media and file systems in
case of data loss. We are dedicated to provide you unmatchable, updated and
quality data recovery services and we have enduring commitments to customer
satisfaction.

What can we do?

   Hard disk data recovery
   RAID array data recovery
   Emergency data recovery
   USB flash drive data recovery
   Memory card data recovery

   Mobile phone data recovery
   Apple iPhone Passcode/PIN Removal
   Mobile Phone Spyware & Virus Detection
   NAS Data Recovery
   Data destruction
   Hard disk duplication
   Hard disk password removal

We also provide Mobile Phone Repair services for Iphone, Ipad, and we
specialize in repairing cell phones, smart phones, computers, laptops, game
consoles, cameras, mp3 players, and most any other electronic gadget you
can throw at us. We strive to create solutions where there weren’t any
before.

Best regards,
Frank
Email: drdataback@xxxxxxx