Re: [[ is being treated as a pattern in the command/reserved word position.

On 03/28/2015 05:44 PM, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Mar 28,  5:08pm, Eric Cook wrote:
> }
> } With a recent build, this happens to me. Does it happen for anyone else?

Yea, those wasn't the best choices of examples. But i did narrow it down
a bit.

% print $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL; emulate sh -c '[[ a == a ]]'
zsh-5.0.7-362-gab40656
zsh: command not found: [[

Did that behavior change?

I ask because with 5.0.7 the following happens:

% print $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL; emulate sh -c '[[ a == a ]]'
zsh-5.0.7-0-g208bded