catalog to medical latex gloves

Dear Purchasing Manager

Good day, this is Ed.
I am writing to you to introduce our products.
We are manufacturers/suppliers of Latex Surgical Gloves.
I have attached our catalog for your reference,
Tell me the related products you interest, I would recommend to you.
please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any interest or enquiry I can help you with.

Thanks & Regards
Ed
--
Time flies and life is short. Don’t forget to stop to smell the flowers.

YANGZHOU RUICHENG  WARES COMPANY
Add: Room 1310, Yatai Building, Museum Road 545#, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Tel: 0086-514-87965088
Fax: 0086-514-87965088
Mob: 0086-18652500275
Skype: ed.young1227