Re: PATCH: Don't define internal params directly in hook function scope

On Apr 30,  2:08am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Something feels very wrong about this :). I'm not committing it.

I prefer the original approach, if only because it means you have to
think about what you're doing before mucking with things that are
read-only for a reason.

(I believe the answer about adding a new level of scope around the
"local -h" has appeared on zsh-users before, though I can't think of
a good search term to find it.)