Re: PATCH: 5.0.8 notes

On Fri, 1 May 2015 00:13:56 +0200
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > +This is version 5.0.8 of the shell.  This is a stable release.
> > +There are no significant new features since 5.0.6, but there
>
> should this say .7?                                ^

If you take the old-fashioned view that it should be correct, I suppose
so.

> I'm not sure how much we usually list here but here's some stuff from
> a look through the git log,
> aliasing && and other tokens (this is already in NEWS, but not listed
> separately for .8)

This all goes in NEWS rather than README; up to now I've assumed people
are more interested in comparing with 4.x releases, but that's unlikely
to be true any more --- so this and anything probably needs to go in a
new section at the top.

pws