Re: Test suite failures with 5.0.7-dev-2

On Wed, 6 May 2015 23:30:03 +0200
Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 09:42:57AM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> > On Wed, 6 May 2015 08:59:43 +0200
> > Axel Beckert <abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Running test: Aliasing reserved tokens
> > > Pattern match failed:
> > > <begin
> > > <end
> > > <*4*{ begin
> > > <*5*{end
> > >..
> > > This looks to me like failing due to additional ANSI escape sequences
> > > in the output. (Currently no time for further investigations, sorry.
> > > Maybe this evening.)
> >
> > Yes; does the following help?
>
> Unfortunately not:

Hmm...  If that '[1m[7m%[27m[1m[0m ' isn't coming from a prompt of some
sort I'll eat my hat.  An inverse video percent (once you've put the
escapes back) with a space after it can't really be anything else.

Something in your set up must be doing that.  Have you an /etc/zshenv in
there?

pws