Re: PATCH: update completions for some common Unix commands

Eric Cook wrote:
> Noticed the _jails patch from this thread haven't been applied yet,
> besides making the jails array local, this works for me.

I've now applied it with the added local but also changed so that jname
is the default as that seems to be the more common case. I think it is
only really pgrep that needs an ID and that just happened to be the one
command we already had a completion for before.

Oliver