Re: bracketed paste mode in xterm and urxvt

On Jun 16,  7:12pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: bracketed paste mode in xterm and urxvt
}
} Bart wrote:
} > I might have chosen a single two-valued array
}
} That does sound better. As an array, should the name be lowercase -
} zle_bracketed_paste?

I don't have a strong opinion -- lowercase is probably fine.

} Mikael wrote:
} > documentation for the widget should list the default bindings
}
} I didn't list the bindings because they don't correspond to actual
} keys.
[...]
} This patch goes on top of the previous one rather than replacing it.

Speaking of the bindings in the previous patch -- Src/Zle/zle_keymap.c
-- should those be hardwired?  Perhaps an optional third element of the
zle_bracketed_paste array could be the string for the key binding.

--
Barton E. Schaefer