Re: PATCH: Allow setting $0 when POSIX_ARGZERO is not set

On Jun 17,  1:46am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Allow setting $0 when POSIX_ARGZERO is not set
}
} On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Bart Schaefer
} <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > On Jun 16,  8:25am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} > }
} > } > There are probably other race conditions if a signal were to arrive
} > } > while the shell is still initializing state.  Maybe we should get a
} > } > queue_signals() in there somewhere early.
} > }
} > } Oh, in that case maybe it's a lot more trouble than it's worth...
} >
} > Sorry, the "other race conditions" part has nothing to do with setting
} > argzero, I was merely commenting that if I noticed a race in this part
} > of the initialization code there are probably races elsewhere as well.
}
} Okay, so it should be fine to push both of the patches in the thread?

I had already committed mine, then had a bit of a problem resolving the
ChangeLog diffs when you pushed 54c2c442eeee46b28d5596e7e83812df01d1f13f
(for which by the way you left out the article number in the commit log
message).

Anyway 35482 is pushed now.