Re: "_alternative:shift:14: shift count must be <= $#" with zsh-5.0.8

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Markus Trippelsdorf
<markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since the update to zsh-5.0.8 I observe the following issue:
>
> markus@x4 ~ % /var/tmp
> markus@x4 tmp % cd <press tab key>
> _alternative:shift:14: shift count must be <= $#
> markus@x4 tmp % cd cxx-abi
> markus@x4 cxx-abi % ..
> markus@x4 tmp % cd cxx <press tab key>
> _tags:comptags:67: no tags registered
> _tags:comptags:67: no tags registered
>
> zsh-5.0.7 is fine.

If you're using GLOB_ASSIGN, you'll have to disable it until the next
release, or go back to .7, there's a bug that has been fixed causing
completion to not work if that option is set. If you're not, then this
is a new bug.

--
Mikael Magnusson