Re: reverse-menu-complete

On Jun 28,  4:22pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} Does anyone have backups of the old development releases such as the
} -pws ones? I could put them into a git repository to make it easier to
} track early things down. There's even RCS history files from around
} 3.1.1 on the ftp site.

I have

torch<501> print $ZSH_VERSION
2.4.306 beta

with a corresponding CVS repository, but it'll be cluttered with my own
commits and won't match the way articles arrived in the archives.  This
is from the time before any of the directory names were capitalized in
the source tree.

I have similarly non-canonical repositories for 3.0 and most of 3.1.

I quit following zsh during the "we're going to become a ksh clone and
throw away all this csh stuff" interregnum across the 2.5 series, so I
don't have any of that.