Re: Skipping tests (was Re: PATCH: ztrftime: Pass everything ...)

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015 09:18:21 -0700
> Given that we can now skip individual test cases as well as entire test
> scripts, should we start counting the individual test cases to report
> the number of successful/failed tests, rather than counting only the
> number of scripts that ran without any failures?

Probably, but it's not trivial since currently the bit that does the
counting is in a separate executable, which is how we protect
different scripts from one another. We need a new way of signalling e.g.
a temporary file. I think we should avoid pipes --- we have enough
trouble with those without making the test system run in one.

pws