bracketed paste

Did the bracketedpaste widget made into 5.0.8?

The detailed release notes: http://zsh.sourceforge.net/releases.html are
missing, and I'm too lazy to diff ;)

In my current code, I decided to strip any blank from the string before
quoting and inserting into command line.

This has the effect of removing any leading/trailing newlines (or gobs
of whitespace, if you're pasting from a web page) without destroying the
content.

Also, I realized sometimes a final newline was tricking me into thinking
that the command was already enter-ed to the shell (but of course, it
wasn't). Stripping any final newlines is an improvement.

I'd like to do the same using the final widget if possible.