Re: SIGSEGV in patmatch() -- Fedora bug #1245116

On Jul 21,  6:01pm, Kamil Dudka wrote:
}
} Unfortunately, I was not successful in reproducing the crash locally,
} neither the original reporter was able to trigger it on demand.  Hence,
} I am sharing it here in case anybody recognized the actual cause just
} from the backtrace.

It's yet another crash from region highlighting, so you're probably not
going to be able to reproduce it without replicating some of the fancy
coloring that is applied by packages like oh-my-zsh and/or prezto.

Beyond that I don't recognize anything interesting.