Re: X font completion is buggy

On Jul 27,  1:01am, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
}
} But if I type "1", how can I disambiguate between -1 and -15 so that
} the cursor moves back to the "n"?

A reasonable question, but not one that is specific to _x_fonts.

As usual for Sven-era code the abbreviations are impenetrable, so it's
very difficult to find where compstate[unambiguous_cursor] is being
calculated, but it's always set to the position just beyond the largest
value in compstate[unambiguous_positions].

Theoretically someone could puzzle out how to set it based on the
smallest unambiguous position, but I'm just not that interested.