Re: Deadlock when receiving kill-signal from child process

On Aug 3, 11:36pm, Mathias Fredriksson wrote:
}
} I just tried applying this patch to 5.0.8 and I am still able to
} reproduce, occasionally zsh even exits with the following (maybe
} related):
}
} zsh: illegal hardware instruction  ./zsh_deadlock.zsh

If you can get a stack trace from the deadlocked zsh, that would be
helpful.

A stack trace from the SIGILL's zsh might also be helpful, but that is
less likely.