Website Review and Analysis for:zsh.sourceforge.net |DM

Hi zsh.sourceforge.net Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We went through your website zsh.sourceforge.net and got to know few key points,
which needs your attention on priority to transform your SEO efforts.

This might seem irrelevant now but believe me with recent updates from
Google, we think you are losing out the most. We have a complete analysis
report ready with us for zsh.sourceforge.net along with a checklist.

There are many companies who work only with standard SEO strategies however
we stand out by making directed efforts on research based competitor
analysis.

Here are few key points where your website needs immediate improvement:

   1. Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases.
   2. Responsive design to prepare for Mobilegeddon update from Google.
   3. Market research based approach in comparison to standard approach.
   4. Fixing errors that prevents your website from being indexed properly
   by search engine.
   5. Providing relevant content to create theme based back links and
   eliminate the bad back links.
   6. Creating and maintaining proper landing page to increase link
   relevance.
   7. Active and regular updates and posts on social media portals to
   increase the popularity and brand awareness.

As a digital marketing company we have grown along with our customers,
because of some key propositions as delivering solution by competent Google
Analytics certified professionals and we don't bind our customers with any
set up fee or contract, i.e. *(NO CONTRACT or NO SET UP FEE)*.

This e-mail provides you with a glimpse of services which we offer. If you
have any queries about our services then kindly contact us back for a *free
website audit report*.

Should you be interested, get in touch with us on the mentioned email
address or contact number.

Best Regards,

peter bucher |DM Consultant

PH. No: +1 (530)-936-5916